Friday, January 18, 2008

Snow!!

Well, sorry for the delay in blogging. There hasn't been a lot going on since Joel's birthday. We had some snow yesterday that the boys were able to go out and sled. They had fun being outside in the snow and it looked so beautiful. I wish that I would have taken some pictures of the trees with the snow on them. But then it turned to rain so almost all the snow is gone today already. At least the boys were able to be out in it yesterday.

I think that Joel was pulling Elijah down the hill and was about wiped out.















Some video clips of them having a good time sledding...





They finally were cold enough that they wanted to come in to warm up by the fire.

1 comment:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Looks like fun boys! ...I only dream of rain. No, really I have enjoyed the snow. I just don't like traveling more than around town in it. That fire looks cozy.