Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

Well, I hope that everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day. In the morning we helped split wood for mom & dad. Later in the afternoon we went up to Quakertown to a wooden park they have. The boys enjoyed it and of course they want to go back to that park another day. Here are some pictures from the day.

My 3 Boys


My Honey & I


Checking out the Memorial...

Thank You to all those who are serving & to those who served.

Daddy & his Boys





I think he was showing Elijah how it was done, but Elijah wasn't paying attention.


Too much play, must rest!

After Memorial Park we went to Cold Stone Creamery for ice cream. Yummy!! Their Chocolate Cake Batter Ice Cream is delish!! A good way to end the time at the park.

1 comment:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Looks like a nice day off from the norm. I like the black and white photo. Cold Stone Creamery...Yum!!